In the event that you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment with us, please contact us by phone at least
24 hours prior to your appointment. If you do not reach us, please email us or leave a message on our voicemail system.
If the client paid us in advance, or will be using a coupon,
and did not show up for his/her service or did not call within 24 hours to cancel or reschedule, the money is not refundable. If it is a coupon, it will be considered redeemed.
Respecting Each Other's Time
When you book an appointment with us, that time is set aside for you - and ONLY you. We never double book and we try to always be ready for you when you arrive. In return, we ask that you keep your promise to us and show up for your appointment on time.
Please understand that massage therapists only get paid when they deliver a service ... therefore missed appointments are costly for us and prevent us from catering to other clients.
We will only refund the client if we were paid in advance for the service and the therapist did not show up.
If the client paid in advance and changed his/her mind and wants a refund, the money is not refundable.
If the client paid in advance and did not show up for the service or did not call within 24 hours to cancel or reschedule, the money is not refundable. If it is a coupon, it will be considered redeemed.
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
Membership Services - All memberships include your choice of Swedish or deep tissue massage as indicated by your package. Other massage modalities may be utilized for an additional $25 per massage. Packages for 90 minutes massages may be used for a facial however members with 60 minutes packages will incur a $25 fee.
If a member is interested in getting a medical massage therapy session with the lead therapist, they will be charged full price for the session. Medical massage therapy sessions include more detailed assessment and review of medical conditions combined with muscle testing to identify the cause of the problem. This session will include education in stretching and strengthening exercises depending on the client's needs.
Additional Membership Massage and Facials Services - Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rates.
Retail Discounts - A 10% discount is given to all members on retail product purchases except for products in the Neal's Yard Remedies line.
Refunds will only be issued for circumstances such as:
- The service was prepaid and the therapist did not show up.
- The client changes their mind regarding a 2nd visit or membership package within 14 days of purchase. If massages have been used in the package, they will be deducted at full price with the remaining balance being refunded.
- Memberships are purchased for use at Ohlala Moroccan Spa and not with an individual therapist. Refunds will not be granted due to the therapist leaving their position at Ohlala Moroccan Spa.
- Neal's Yard Remedies and Argan oil are not returnable if the seal has been broken or if they were unsealed when purchased.
- Our Moroccan leather and jewelry products must be returned within 7 days of purchase otherwise, the purchase is final.
Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Ohlala Moroccan Spa reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
Ohlala Moroccan Spa reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
Twenty four hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee of $25 for a 60 minute massage and $30 for a 90 minute massage or facial.
Ohlala Moroccan Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Ohlala Moroccan Spa must be notified of any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Ohlala Moroccan Spa strictly complies with such laws.
- No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance.
Ohlala Moroccan Spa Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions
Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards. Your use or purchase of a gift card from Ohlala Moroccan Spa indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Online Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
2. Hold your Gift Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced and Hand and Stone shall not be responsible for lost or stolen cards.
3. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may not be used to pay membership fees unless purchased for a specified dollar amount. Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable.
4. Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 9 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE SPA. No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian.
- For children 15 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
- Must be over the age of 13 to receive a Teen facial.
Respecting your privacy is important to us; we are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
Information collected via this website is limited to what we need to provide you with the best possible services. Information will never be sold, or rented to any individual, group, corporation or agency. Release of your information occurs with consent; or when it is required to deliver a requested service to you; or where required or permitted to do so by law.
Information Automatically Collected
Like other websites, this one automatically gathers anonymous information about you such as your Internet address, the date and the time you visited site, and the pages you viewed. This information is collected specifically to better understand how thewebsite is being used and to improve its effectiveness.
Email Address and Contact Information
When email is collected, or when you request an appointment, we acquire your email address. Email addresses are used to acknowledge your appointment request and/or reply to your questions, and we may store your communication and reply in order to provide you with a high level of client support.
Contact information collected on this website can be used to contact and correspond with you regarding the services that you requested and other related services offered.
When you book appointments through website, your information is collected and stored to complete the booking and to ultimately provide you with the requested services.
As part of the ongoing effort to personalize services and to make your experience an enjoyable one, cookies may be stored and retrieved about your usage of website.
Your information is protected with appropriate safeguards and security measures and retained only for the time it is required for the stated purposes. Only those involved in processing data have access to this information.